Happy Monday, everyone. Welcome to the BJ blog. I tried to find the original from last year in my archives but had no luck so this one’s all new. Maybe not improved, but new. :)
If someone told me I could only have one line of text in this blog on how to give great blowjobs, my line would be this: “Performing oral sex on your man is not a dreadful chore or something you have to put up with, so please don’t treat it as such!”. Enthusiasm is the biggest factor in giving good head, bar none. If you like what you’re doing, you’ll be good at it. It’s that simple. Thankfully no one told me I can only write one line of text, so kick back and get ready for an oral how-to that will enable you to blow his socks off tonight. After all, it’s Monday and every man deserves a good BJ to start off his week. Just ask your guy…he’s sure to agree.
First, let’s talk hot spots. I think I’m going to have to bust out the cockshroom again for this one. Check out C, the frenulum. This little space on the underside of the cock, where the shaft meets the head, is a hotbed of nerves. Do not neglect the frenulum! A few long, slow licks (flatten your tongue for maximum sensation) across it will feel delicious. I’ll cover other handy tongue tricks for this area later on. Moving on to B- the coronal ridge, another nerve hotspot. Lick it, nibble it (gently!), place your lips immediately beneath it and just apply soft suction to the head…he’ll squirm in delight, I promise you. Just make sure that any suction concentrated on the head isn’t too much too soon. If you want to really rock his world, wait until he’s pulsing (close to orgasm) and just suck the head. It won’t be enough to get him off, just enough to make him beg you to do that with more of his cock in your mouth. ; ) There’s another spot that deserves attention that isn’t marked on the shroom. (Thanks, R, for the reminder!) The slit- the opening in the top of his cock. Gently probing it with your tongue can be incredibly pleasurable for him. And don’t give me any crap about it being icky, ladies. It’s not.
Next up, the testicles. Don’t leave the twins out when you’re going down on him. Just a few of the things you can do to his balls: lick them while you’re using your hand on his shaft, suck them into your mouth and hum (sounds silly, feels great), lightly scrape your teeth across them, cup them in the palm of your hand while your mouth is busy above them. If you want to give him an experience he’ll never forget, take all of his cock in your mouth, then stick your tongue out and lick his balls. This takes some practice (and a limber tongue) but it’s possible. The double pleasure of being deep-throated and having his balls licked will blow him away. Another neat little trick is to cup his balls when he’s close to ejaculation and, just as you feel him start to come, pull them away from his body. Don’t pull too hard- no chainsaw cranking motions!- just tug gently. It sounds odd and I can’t tell you why that feels good- mostly ’cause I don’t have balls- but it works. For a fun experience, have your guy shave them. You’ll love the smoothness and he’ll enjoy the enhanced sensation.
- When you first go down, use your tongue as though his cock is a dripping ice cream cone. (Silly euphemism? Yes. Effective technique? Hell, yes.) Swirl around his entire cock in a circular motion. Lick up the sides, being sure to come into contact with the ridge (B) as you move upwards.
- Start at the very bottom of his shaft, right where his cock and balls meet, and lick slooooooowly all the way up to the tip. Basically you’ll be tracing the vein on the underside of his cock with your tongue.
- Follow that same path again, but this time use just the tip of your tongue to softly flicker all the way up and then around the head of his cock. Flickering your tongue this way makes for a nice contrasting move if you alternate it with firmer licks.
- Like I said earlier, flatten your tongue and lave the frenulum with it. Do this a few times, then swipe your entire tongue across the head in a slow motion. Repeat a few times and increase the tempo as you go. He’ll love it.
- Make a fist around the bottom of his shaft and press downwards (gently, don’t shove) to tighten the skin across his head and shaft, then start to work on him with your tongue. Holding the skin tight this way will make every touch of your tongue feel more intense.
- Get the frenulum wet with your tongue, then slowly slide your finger back and forth across it while you lick the rest of his shaft.
There are a million ways to use your tongue on his cock. Try different strokes and licks until you find things he really likes. Whatever you do, don’t just focus on one part and neglect the rest of him.
The rest of tips and ideas I have for you are pretty random and don’t easily fit into categories like “tongue tricks”, so I’m just going to do them in bullet points.
- Food play can be fun, so grab the whipped cream or chocolate syrup and make a mess that’s fun to clean up. Yeah, it’s clichéd, but clichés usually exist for a reason. ;-) If you want to crank things up a notch, use honey- it’s much harder to get all of the honey off so it’ll take more of an effort. Just don’t get it in his hair!
- Use your hands. Grab the base of his shaft and suck just the head, squeeze the head gently or work your hand around it (make sure he’s wet first for maximum fun for him) while you lick the shaft. When you feel like taking a break, grip his cock with both of your hands and move each one in around him a different way. Do NOT twist too hard, just slide your hands in opposite directions.
- When you’re in a position where you can really take him into your mouth without worrying about teeth, put your lips on the head of his cock, slide your hands around him, grab his ass and push him into your mouth while you swirl your tongue around him. He’ll probably enjoy the slightly forceful shade to this move.
- If you’re feeling a little submissive, have him thread his fingers through your hair and hold your head still while he controls the speed and depth of his thrusts into your mouth. Again, there’s a dom/sub flavor here that gives things an extra little spark.
- Make sure your position is conducive to good head- there’s the obvious, like kneeling in front of him while he sits on the couch or bed, but other positions work just fine too, like laying on your back and letting him kneel/squat/stand above your head, and, of course, the ever-reliable 69. Just make sure you’re not coming at him from an angle. You want him aimed straight towards the back of your mouth, otherwise you’re risking scraping him with your teeth.
- Speaking of teeth, WATCH THEM! They hurt. Nibbling is okay, lightly scraping the head or shaft intentionally is just fine. Grating him against your molars (or, god forbid, incisors) because you’ve got your head or his body turned the wrong way is bad, bad, bad. Say “teeth” and “blowjob” in the same sentence and most men will cringe. Spare your man and be careful with your chompers.
- Pop a breath mint first. I’m sure you’ve heard it before…pretty much everyone knows about the whole Altoid thing. Mint = good.
- Suck. The term “blowjob” is misleading, obviously. Although wetting the head then alternating warm and cold breaths can be fun as a little bit of a teaser, you don’t really spend any time blowing on it. Unfortunately, some women don’t realize they’re supposed to actually suck, not just slide their mouths up and down. Suction is a good thing. (Poor Martha Stewart, I’m wearing her catchphrase out in ways she probably never imagined it would be used.) You can do this gently or forcefully, but don’t do it too hard. Hint: if he’s getting a hickey on the head of his cock, you’re overdoing it. You know that lovely phrase some guys use: “She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch”…well, it’s not a compliment. Hard sucking has its uses, but for the most part you don’t want to pretend you’re trying to rip it off. That might scare him. On the other hand, sucking too gently won’t do much for him. Experiment with different pressures to see what flips his switch.
- Sometimes it’s great to just dive right in and swallow his cock all at once, but taking it slow can be good too- especially if he’s not hard when you start. Tease him with your tongue, lick and nibble at his inner thighs (yeah, they like it just as much as we do), trail your tongue along the seam on the front of his balls and below them (or even farther if you’re into that). Touch him lightly with your fingertips or gently drag your nails up and down his cock. Every now and then it’s okay to be a cock-tease. ;-)
- I read about this trick somewhere online a long time ago and fell in love with it immediately: get a cup of hot tea (not too hot) and a cup of ice water. Get your man hard, then alternate taking sips of each drink. While holding the liquid in your mouth, slide your lips down over his shaft. He’ll love the varied sensations!
- Hum. Take his cock into your mouth and suck gently while you hum. The vibrations will feel great for him and this is a nice little stopping point if you need a break. After all, humming doesn’t require much effort. If you want to make him laugh, try humming “Yankee Doodle Dandy”.
- Use a small toy or your finger in his ass while you go down on him. The two pleasures combined will make for a geyser of an orgasm, I promise you. For more instruction on ass-play, read the archives of my blogs. I don’t feel like going in to it right now (no pun intended).
- Take him as far into your mouth as you can get him without actually deep-throating. The goal here is to have the head of his cock at the very back of your mouth but not quite into your throat. Get him there, then swallow. The contractions of your upper throat muscles around his cock will have him begging for more of the same.
- Deep-throating- the holy grail of blowjobs- isn’t as impossible as it seems. The trick to being able to take him all the way is breath control. Inhale through your nose as you move downwards on his cock, hold your breath until he’s pulling out of your throat, then exhale through your nose while he’s still in your mouth. If you time it right, you can give him a long, long series of DT strokes without ever fully taking him out of your mouth.
- If deep-throating is an issue because of your gag reflex, here’s a nice little hint: use Chloraseptic spray or some other oral analgesic right before you attempt it. Being a little bit numbed will help you control the urge to gag. Also, move slowly. You’re less likely to feel like you’re choking if you don’t cram him down your throat before you’re ready to.
- Look at him while you’re going down. Eye contact makes almost everything in bed better.
- Pre-come makes for a great opportunity to give him a visual he won’t forget anytime soon. Look at him and smile while you’re licking it. He. Will. Love. It.
- Show him that you’re enjoying what you’re doing. Moan around his cock (vibrations!) or find some other way to show him you love it. He’ll appreciate the enthusiasm.
- For a more mutually beneficial experience, have him touch you while you’re going down. Ladies, having an orgasm while you’re pleasuring him will only serve to increase your talents, I can assure you. Just don’t get too excited and bite down!
- After he has come, keep him in your mouth and gently suckle him. Don’t do too much because he’ll probably be sensitive as hell right after ejaculation, but you don’t have to stop altogether.
- Speaking of coming, let’s talk about swallowing versus spitting. I’ve covered this in another blog, but for you newbies, men really and truly don’t care which way you do it. Most men seem to prefer swallowing. That’s totally understandable but having a preference for it doesn’t make it a requirement. If you spit, that’s fine and dandy, just avoid spitting it on him in an unladylike way or making a face like you’re disgusted…don’t ruin his moment. Keep a tissue handy and discreetly spit into it after you’re finished. If you haven’ t ever swallowed or even taken his orgasm in your mouth, give it a shot (pun fully intended). It’s not gross, distasteful, or unsanitary. If you absolutely cannot handle having it in your mouth, then at least use your hand to get him off when he’s ready to blow. Don’t just pull away and make him do it himself at that final moment…would you appreciate it if he did the same to you?
I’m sure there’s more I could list if I gave it some more thought, but you’ll have to forgive me for cutting it off here. I’ve got a ridiculous cold that is kicking my ass and my meds are making me a little foggy. Maybe one of these days I’ll do a more extensive blog with tips for you not-so-novice head lovers since this one is aimed at people who are new to the game. Before I’m done, though, there are some things you need to know about oral sex. If you’re not in a monogamous relationship with someone who’s been tested for STD’s, be careful. Yes, it’s safer than intercourse, but it can still be dangerous. Don’t swallow if you don’t know your partner’s health status. It’s just not a good idea. Also, deep-throating his cock irritates the lining of your throat, making you more susceptible to STD’s/infections, so avoid it unless you’re sure he’s safe. Bear in mind that you can use flavored, non-lubricated condoms during a blowjob. Protect yourselves, ladies. Play hard, but play safe!
That’s it, peeps. If you found something new in here, try it out tonight and make his Monday a little better. As always, feel free to leave your tips in the comments. We love shared knowledge around these parts. Love and peace and a lovely piece to you all.